 |
| Arriving at the US Open |
 |
| Huntington Pier |
Ok, so haven't updated my blog in WAY too long, haven't had much exciting news besides surfing and hanging with my mates back home and Cape Town so i thought why not update it now that I'm in California. Besides the small waves and it being onshore everyday Surf City has been full of festivities during the US Open and really amazing vibes. Staying in a nice little Inn at Newport with some good company Jerrod Clancy, Byron Brodowicz, Frankie Cuda and my brother all having a good time. I must say California is one of the top places I've been in my life, super clean and tidy, such nice people, warm, sunny and good vibes. Not to mention every second car is a Merc, Beemer, Ferrari, Astons and Audi sportscars which is some good eye candy to the boys. The place is beautiful too.
 |
| Outskirts of Laguna Beach |
No comments:
Post a Comment